Monday 28 March 2011

Nails of The Day: Cracked coral


With so many different cracked nail polishes of various colours coming out soon (for example Barry M is bringing out more colours and 17 has already released a few colours like gold), I wanted to dig out my pot of the cracked nail polish from Barry M that I bought last year and only used once.

Since I've only opened the bottle once, I haven't experienced any changes to the formula in the five months of neglect. I applied it over a coral pink MUA shade I picked up recently in my quest for a pretty coral colour. The effect is rather nice. What do you think?

Also, sorry for the photos in the last post - I'm not sure why they're not coming up. If you click on the little boxes, you should be taken to the picture. I've reloaded the photos quite a few times to no avail.

1 comment:

xXMaNdAXx said...

woow that nailpolish looks nice! I'm planning to take a look at the MUA range as well while I'm in London xoxo

http://www.blushmebeauty.blogspot.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...