Tuesday 1 March 2011

Want more? Head over to American Makeup!

Hi guys,


I just wanted to let you know that I've been invited to post on a new website called American Makeup. I've done two weekly posts so far, spending longer on the writing and hopefully the writing/research reflects that.


If you're interested, here are the two I've written so far:


Classic Red carpet looks - ode to Oscars 2011


Guide to dewy looking cheeks


Have a read and let me know what you think on this blog or American Makeup!


Also, don't forget to follow so you're always updated on new posts! I'm very pleased that I've managed to keep to the regular posts schedule of 5-a-week.


Happy March everyone! Debenhams is having a 25% discount across all their fashion range and 10% on Health and Beauty online today and instore tomorrow. I'm really quite gutted that the offer is gone on Thursday, since that's when the Mac Wonder Woman collection hits the counters. I'm going to check out Pink Power at 9am, since I'll be stuck in lectures and labs all day otherwise.


xoxo Cassie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...