Sunday 13 March 2011

Simple makeup simplified!



Hi everyone - hope you're all enjoying the sunshine!

Here's an excerpt from my recent post at American Makeup:

'Over-complicating my makeup is a crime I am constantly guilty of, simply because I have the makeup and know-how to pull it off. However, there is a quiet beauty in the natural look: makeup is used to subtly enhance features, rather than making a loud dramatic statement. I’m going to share a few tips here to simplify this seemingly simple process.


Eyes should always be your first focus point, no matter what the look. This applies even for the nude eyes/red lips combo, since you’ll be prepping the eyes like a clean canvas so not to drawn attention to the lips then.'

If you want to read the full post, then click here. Don't forget to comment and follow!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...