Monday 14 February 2011

Manual Clarisonic




I saw a few Youtube videos featuring facial brushes and knew I had to get one. I plumped for the BodyShop version due to its dinky packaging, which features a transparent lid that allows you to drain excess water from the brush after use.
I use the brush 2-3 times a week. I wet my face and massage in my cleanser, then rotate the brush around my face in circular motions. The bristles are firm but soft and are a great exfoliator. The small size makes it perfect for me to move it around my nose area.


After using it for over a month, I’ve noticed my skin to be a bit smoother in texture around the cheek areas. It did little to shift my breakouts, but I didn’t really expect it to, since I’ve long realised my breakouts are hormonal and linked to my sugar consumption. However, in combination with a regular exfoliator, face mask and skincare routine, my skin is looking brighter and smoother. How much this is due to this little facial brush, I cannot say, but it has definitely played a key role.

Review Summary:
Packaging: 9/10
Formula: Nice bristles
Cost:   £3
Verdict: Cute little thing that does what it’s supposed to. It’s a must for those who wants to try the Clarisonic but cannot afford to. The plastic lid is so useful in keeping the brush upright and draining away excess water.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...